Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kids are Amazing

Kids are amazing. They make you think you out f the box? I know no one is gonna debate on this. Just wanted to share some little things about my little three year old, that stunned me.

Once I used the mosquito spray on one of the rooms and told him-listen, you should not go there as I have used the spray in that room. All parents can guess the popping questions. After his usual queries, what is that used for? Where will the mosquitoes go? etc., his sincere complaint was -"Why dint the mosquitoes tell him bye bye before it left his room?":)

One of the other instances that amazed me on the ways kids imagine was this. I took him to a toy shop and he was busy picking up his favourites. On the way back home, I asked him what will you get me when you grow up? Quite unexpected came the spontaneous response- I will get you a cradle. I asked- "What? What will I do with a cradle? I will be a old lady then". You know what his reply was- “When I grow up, you will  become small. I will take care of you the way you took care of me when I was a baby!! “
Silly it might be when you apply logic to it, but then astonishing it is if we look at the way their little mind imagines!!

Not only are they creative, they are smart too! So we need to be super active and smart to handle themJ

Thinking I am dealing things in a very good way, once I told him – My dear, see I listen to whatever you say. So you should also listen when mom or dad says something to you. He immediately nodded and I kissed him saying Good boy! The next second, he said- Mom, you tell me what I like to do and I will definitely listen you!!! With the cutest smile and what else can you do other than smiling!!!

I think it is these little things that is adding spice to our life and also inspires to get us out of our tuned mind. After all, we need to tackle the curiosity and queries of these blooming buds in a way that really satisfies them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought on this....