Friday, September 25, 2009

Career Mom Turns Full Time Mom- Initial Days

You get up lazily, happy to see that there are no alarm bells. I wake my child with all my love and there he sees his mom –don’t know after how long- as he gets up with lot more laziness than me J. Both of us after lot of pamper and chit chats get ready to school. When I left him to the school for the first time and reached home, it was a great feeling. Was thinking to myself- How much have is missed all these days without a pinch of regret for leaving my career.

I would stress the fact that my son was not getting the confidence that I would be with him all time. Though he enjoyed the time with me, there was a feeling of insecurity in the mind of such a little child and he was clinging more to his dad and grandma. It took some time for him to settle down with me. It was a miserable feeling when your kid asks- Amma, will you leave me and go to office again”. I trashed all my inside regret of leaving my career and there comes the reassurance again..

Days flied with this routine. My son with all smiles and confidence clinging to me for everything. Me enjoying the longer sleep, little bit cooking, reading, and exploring all that I liked . Having plans on how to keep myself engaged as well as happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought on this....