Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eeeeeeeeeeee........(fly)


Zoinnnnnn…...............goes the music buzzing in your ears...without any inhibition of the sound or tune on the listener’s ears. I shoo you away and you are back with a little modified buzz, no better than before.  I open the doors for you to spread your music to the world, but then you are too loyal to me. I checked every nook and corner of the house so as to find what made you stick to us; I wiped every possible place with all the brands of cleansers that claimed to be your foe. But no! You are strong and persistent!

You buzz around when my Navneeth, after all possible excuses, sits to write his notes and there it goes….Mom, this FLY is disturbing me, so I can’t write!!!

I put my little Harini to sleep with all the great effort, creating a perfect night effect, pin-drop silence in par with the libraries and there you go …zoin…………………on her ears and she is no lesser than you; there goes a musical contest, zoin…………..and Aennnnnnnnnnnnnnn…………..”seriyana potti”!!!

What are you upto? You don’t invite your friends nor do you want to go out. May be you are a loner? Or having a peaceful vacation practicing your melodious music and playing hide and seek with me to while away  your boredom?

Whatever it is, I think I have started getting used to you, or rather used to put up with you than clash with you as in most of the times J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought on this....