Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Paasa Malargal??

When I held my dear Navneeth for the first time, it was like a magic that made me feel I would do anything in the world to bring a smile to this delicate darling who just came into my life few hours back and blessed me to feel the motherhood. He meant (and of course would remain so !) the world to me in a jiffy, as I held him for the first time. I promised him I would always give the best of me in everything.

Now, I have another little gal in my hand and it’s the same feeling once again. This time, while admiring my little princess, I kept reassuring the big brother in whose eyes I saw happiness, fear and little insecurity. I guess this is natural, though I never had a chance to experience it.

The initial days of turmoil he brought in with all the adamancy I could never imagine on him, kindled a doubt of how is this gonna work out. Right from throwing the swimming float on his 11 days old little sister, pulling her hand or head secretly, to wanting to practice his karate punch with her. I didn’t know whether to sympathize with him or just scream with all my might “ whts wrong with you”? as if he knew it and I dint know!!!

But now, my sweetheart Navneeth triggered me to just blog this. All the made up stories, advice, screaming or the matter of time..dunno which worked! I could not help admire you secretly talking to ur lil sister saying you would teach her everything. It was so sweet of you showing her everything around her ‘ This is your nappy pad”, “ This is a cell phone” …You then assured her that she would get everything he got ; right from his play school, school, rattle and the brand of nappies and of course nothing different or extra, be it a nappy brand!!:)))

and now when I kissed him goodnight, he said- Mom, when she troubles you crying I will take care of her by singing or doing something the way you would do for me. Call me when she cries!

Oh my God! With the biggest happiest hug I just managed to say “Sure, now you sleep!”.

So my little princess, You got the best big brother who is just counting days to hold you in his hand and walk you through the world. I am so happy about you my dear son, though I know you would have some innovative tantrum to keep me behind you and test my patience right in the morning.

2 comments:

Your Thought on this....