Sunday, September 25, 2011

Navneeth Neram...

Navneeth: What is the capital of America?
Mom: Washington
Navneeth: oh…….you have lot of washing machines in america ..thats you it is called so?



While Navneeth was constantly trying to disturb me while I was working on the computer. He was persistent that he wanted to watch his favorite Noddy CD on the computer. I said, please wait for a while dear, I am doing something very important. Tell me is it possible for 2 people to do different things on the computer at the same time? So you gotto wait for a while.
Navneeth: Yes! (with an expression of why not?) in his face.
Mom: How do you do it?
Navneeth? Buy another computer!!!!!
(Thank God! He was not probing into my words technically..they are so much inquisitive that hardly a few years and I better watch out before I say something)


With ants filling the kitchen, my little darling found a few in a bowl of rice. Next day, he saw his grandma having a bowl of rice, came running and said—stop! Paati ada saapdada..
Paati: enda?
Navneeth: with a face full of seriousness and care, paati, you know what”That day ant was eating the rice. It means it is sweet … so don’t eat rice because you have sugar..”
(Though coincidence with science that rice is not advisable for diabetes, it is the way the little mind relates that brought laughter to our faces)



It has always been “ME” who is always behind Navneeth, trying to make him come out of his playfulness. The childishness in him has never made him take the winning concept in competitions serious. Although, anytime he wins a prize, he is just elated. But today is the first time he had cried so much almost rolling on the floor that he deserved a prize and was not given. Somehow, convinced him winning is not all that matters every time, but wanting to win and learning from the winners is what it matters. Today, I was successful in convincing to do better the next time but with the outstanding smart kids all over, I hope he does not give up the spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute..:)
    I am sure he will reach great heights...

    ReplyDelete

Your Thought on this....