Monday, June 21, 2010

Back again!!

One thing on the priority list of all my backlogs is my blog. Like all the endless planning, which never gets implemented, keeping my blog active has also joined the list. Today, I somehow made time and decided to kick off this top item on the pending list.

Just thinking back, this blog had just started as a good companion to me and I enjoyed writing it .Now, I am looking for excuses why I have not been writing. Next in the pipleline of my mind is “why am I writing this?” Not because someone asked me to, nor that it is my exercise and of course not to impress anyone or win readers. It was to bottle up my silly thoughts and may be in future I read them and enjoy the reminiscences of incidents, my views and the state of my flickering mind just like how we browse our school photographs.

My thoughts had been flooding with various things to update on this blog, and the only lame excuse for not doing it was not taking time off for myself.

May be I was looking for an auspicious day to resume this work ?? :) and well in that case let that day be today !

So like all other things I assure to myself that I continue blogging and get my piece of satisfaction and contentment by jotting my thoughts and sharing it with all of you!!

1 comment:

Your Thought on this....