Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Harini Leelai

Something that has been boggling in my mind for a long time was the commencement of Harini's leelaigal and the joy of her growing childhood. But where is she giving the time?

The little ladybird keeps me on my toes all the time but i know she wont let that be a reason of me being partial to his bro and neither is that fair.

Pictures speak more than words and here is a sample of her leelais.



Rolling on the floor in the middle of the street, throwing any type of food straight on the face when you dont need it, hitting all the keys in the keyboard in one shot when your favorite rhyme gets over are some of your most humble mischiefs.

I dress you up with all the cap, socks, sweater and shoes and pack you so well in the pram and there you are in the bus biting your shoes. I remove it for you and you go ahead with the socks and cap. Every person i know and some i may not know tell me to protect you from the wind so that you dont catch cold. And i think your mission is accomplished!!!

This list will  be neverending, so let me update it whenever i get the slightest of time to cherish the naughty tantrums of my darling devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought on this....