Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking Back !

It has been close to a year since I decided to be a home maker or rather more specifically a full time mom!. Just trying to look back on how this change has influenced me. A nostalgia? Well, I know it has not been that long but seems it has brought about a lot of change in myself, my lifestyle and ofcourse a greater impact to my home and family.

Exciting as well as apprehensive in the beginning, it evolved with varied reactions, opinions, ideas and now finally it is in the threshold of boredom looking for something!

Figuring out how to put it…Hmm…Here it goes as a recipe…:)
(One spoon of health + 2 tbs of laziness + 1 tbs of cooking + a pinch of personal time) – (2 tbs of confidence+2 tbs of mood swing+ a full spatula of devilish thoughts working on the devil’s mind)

I have explored all possible combination to keep myself busy at home. Yes, there are quite a lot of things to do at home and my little one. But still it is not fulfilling and there is a vaccum developing inside me that burst as a swing of temper or tears.

My little one is growing up and does not need me beside him all the time and it is time for him to make his own play group. Though the mind is all set to say a good bye to a career , the time you I get when he is out at school or busy with some classes, I have started the hunt to engage myself. In what way? Not sure :) Learning something? May be a part time job i can take up when he is away at school, so that i dont end up thinking the whole world is busy and i dont have anything at all to do.

 Let us see how it goes and what i end up doing !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thought on this....